As the year comes to an end, I hope that you will have a chance to unwind and reflect on the year. In this thing called life, we need mental breaks to give us new focus.
10 things to do before the end of 2018:
- Take some time to yourself. Read a book. Relax in a bubble bath. Catch a movie. Do what you enjoy.
- Spend time with your family and friends.
- Play a board game.
- If you have snow, go snow-shoeing. If you don’t (lucky you), go for a nature walk.
- Don’t spend time making resolutions for 2019. Next year, you will just DO!
- Take up a new hobby.
- De-clutter your space. Check back for my blog on this in the next few days.
- Look at old photos. Take a trip back to memory lane. My guess is that they are on your computer or phone still?
- Try eating out at a new restaurant.
- Try something new. For example, if you have never baked before, try a cake recipe.
Cheers to year-end wrap up! I would love to hear from you about your year-end goals.